Revenge of the Kongs Revenge of the Kongs

well animated but...

rediculously boring! capture ur audience, i had to stop watchin wen the bird flew into that castle, i was ready to kill myself out of boredom!

Clayland - Psychic Steve Clayland - Psychic Steve

Good models and lip sinc

You have skill making models and sincing the lips which was clearly shown by the mouths on the characters. They were very well made. I was however disappointed, and believe your animation was let down by the similarities it had to knoxs work, just less funny. The humour seemed very childish and i think you relied on random things happening too much. Maby this is a poor critisism and you yourself are very young, but i think they humour has to be developed. You show the skills in animation but its let down by the slow moving pace, unfunny jokes (which rely on randomness for laughs) and poor story line. Much potential, just write better scripts. Look forward to more work. RedSquall

Green The Plasticene Green The Plasticene

pretty cool

but not as smoothe as mine!!!!

BlakTornado responds:

ur is smooth and its good. tho I hate those really choppy claymations coz they disgrace claymators... anyway, check out some of my other movies coz this was only my first.

Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1 Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1

No story or anything

its obviously a bit of an abstract animation. i love the style, you have a talent for animating body movements. i like it. its the sort of thing i would do if i could.

F I S H I N G F I S H I N G

i disagree

i thought the blurred background worked really well. but as u sed, everyone oppinion. a pretty little animation, i loved to style it flowed very nicely, and really represented the little guys repetitive routene...liked it!

Holiday Super Frnds Ep2p1 Holiday Super Frnds Ep2p1

I love your art

You have a great style of drawing...if only i could draw as well :(

Sock Episode 3 Sock Episode 3

i love it

this movie is soooo disturbing it makes it cool. u must have some very very scary dreams, but i love all your animations.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

its good that you want to b heard and not awarded

thankyou. i was within 1km of 3 of the bombs going off, and i saw the bus blow up. its unreal. you dont appriciate it until it comes home.

Burnt Face Man 3 Burnt Face Man 3

yay

i woz wondering just today wen the next of these would come out. ur movies are just too funny man, and the creepy ones are awesome. the drawing style is so gd. i think salad fingers is over tho really, leave it at that. nothing against them, but just a bit over done. thanx 4 bringing it out!

George & Tony George & Tony

huh?

You gave this entry a 0, lowering its score from 1.9412 to 1.9306!

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!